• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. First Day on the Road

First Day on the Road

Here's my SerII the first day I drove it after I restored it
  2. Chandler Tree

Chandler Tree

On the '01 California Melee
  3. Anza Borrego

Anza Borrego

On the SoCalTT
  4. serIIalpine

Two early bumpers -FREE SoCal Pickup only. hurry

I don’t have the overriders. Thanks Eric
  5. serIIalpine

Two early bumpers -FREE SoCal Pickup only. hurry

I’m moving and no longer have my series II so these are free if you can get here this weekend. I’m in Burbank CA Thanks Eric
  6. serIIalpine

Cloth convertible top???

Which isn't as durable the mohair or the duck? I like mohair. Thanks Eric
  7. serIIalpine

Cloth convertible top???

Does anyone make a cloth top for the series 2? Thanks Eric
  8. serIIalpine

Manifold gasket

Dry. Eric
  9. serIIalpine

Dash Schematic

I used to have but have since lost the schematic that is the large format layout of the dash panel. It prints out full size and has the correct layout for the gauges, heater controls and the mountings screws. Anyone have this? Thanks Eric
  10. serIIalpine

Ser II Alpine for sale

I just wanted everyone to know that the crisis that may have necessitated the sale of my Series II has be averted with the sale of my daily driver and moving the Ser II up to daily driver status I raised the money I needed AND get to keep my Alpine. Sorry to disappoint any interested parties...
  11. serIIalpine

Ser II Alpine for sale

You guys weren't crossing your fingers hard enough. Car is still for sale. Thanks Eric
  12. serIIalpine

Ser II Alpine for sale

You guys weren't crossing your fingers hard enough. Car is still for sale. Thanks Eric
  13. serIIalpine

Ser II Alpine for sale

They are Champion Wheels of Van Nuys CA if I recall correctly They are 13s. Thanks Keep crossing those fingers please! Thanks Eric
  14. serIIalpine

Ser II Alpine for sale

Guys I may have figured something out that would allow me to keep my Alpine. Some better work has opened up and I've been able to juggle a few things. I'm hoping this trend continues so please cross your fingers and I'm sorry I may have gotten some of your hopes up. I'll keep you all...
  15. serIIalpine

Ser II Alpine for sale

I'm in a pinch and I may have to sell my absolutely beloved 62 SerII Alpine. Work and finances have prevented the final few things needed to finish what has been a complete bare metal respray with Glasurit paint and a balanced and blueprinted engine intended for fast road use. It is...
  16. serIIalpine

T5 Transmission and ITET numbers

What I'd like to know us if this will fit in an unmodified tranny tunnel. If it will is it a good choice for putting behind a 1594? Thanks Eric
  17. serIIalpine

Southern California Endurance Rally

Ladies and Gentlemen: I've decided to organize my own vintage driving event and have selected the weekend of March 17th and 18th as the weekend to hold the inaugural event. Basically it is a two day over night event were vintage car enthusiasts and their faithful steeds to get out and...
  18. serIIalpine

Soutnern California Driving Event

Ladies and Gentlemen: So I have found a hotel that will cheerfully accommodate our group AND has a hot tub AND heated pool! The Yucca Valley Travelodge, which some of you might remember it from the SoCalTT as the Yucca Inn. It has been completely remodeled and they have offered us a great...
  19. serIIalpine

Soutnern California Driving Event

Southern California Driving Event Gentlemen: I've decided to organize my own vintage driving event and have selected the weekend of March 17th and 18th as the weekend to hold the inaugural event. Basically it is a two day over night event were vintage car enthusiasts and their faithful...