• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. buzz1981

'61 Series I parts

61 series 2 parts You have a few things I could use and I have some stuff to trade ( ex. Inner door handles , very nice spare conv. Top frame. Etc . ). I have lots of stuff tell me what u need for a possible trade for both wording harnesses(need them for reference) heater core ,valve n...
  2. buzz1981

1959 Sunbam Alpine

hey im just wondering if you have any extra parts cause I am restoreing a 59 series I also early (768)
  3. buzz1981

Dumb SI dash question.

Well as.for SI dash inquiery i have an early SI and its a true 1959 SI B90007** LRX EARLY !!!' my car is original down to still havein the factory seat covers it is ij the begginings of its 1st restoration it was factory carnival red exterior black soft top black interior with carnival red...
  4. buzz1981

Alpine Tiger or Hillman Front Dolly

is this a forum for finding parts or even well crafted tools for sunbeams Its no wonder y MIKE H.'s car isn't done he spends to much time trying to mock something he couldnt have thought of let alone hand build , butt stupiditty lies deep in the lasier ones !!HEY IF THAT HASNT BEEN SOLD IM...
  5. buzz1981

S1V-SV rolling shell

re ur looking for a rolling shell i have for sale a runinng n driveing series 1 numbers match needs resto finished 3000.00 or best offer early vin as in the body number is 764 so its the 768th of the assembly line in 1959 with 90k org miles buffalo new york 716-361-6270 call or text for pics
  6. buzz1981

alpine series 1 oilfilter canister base

i need the the oil filter canister and the alluminum base that connects to th block i have 59 series 1 i need that to complete please help
  7. buzz1981

A series I

i have a 1959 alpine series 1 1959 snbeam alpine series 1 B9000768 body num 764 num match motor drive train it needs restore but runs and drive new conv top and org tonna cover its in primer but the seats are still in org material and stil in great cond the org color was carnival red and it...
  8. buzz1981

Parting out complete 1961 Series 1 Alpine

im looking for the oil filter canister and everthing to attach to block i need the oil filter canister and the base or rather the oil filter canister and everthing to attach to the block for the series 1
  9. buzz1981

1959 sunbeam alpine series 1 num match early vin body num 764

the car is in primer and needs to be blocked and final primed and painted , seats still in org black and carn red pipeing again this is a numbers matchin car and run and drives has brand new conv top and brakes all and the org tonna cover its 85 to 90% complete the original color carnival...