• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Smike

FS: 1967 Sunbeam Alpine V Racecar

New price - there isn't one! Make Offer!
  2. Smike

$5000 price reduced.
  3. Smike

Open to offers :)
  4. Smike

1967 Sunbeam Racecar FS

Convertible season is here :)
  5. Smike

Convertible season is here :)
  6. Smike

1967 Sunbeam Racecar FS

Link to FS add here: http://sunbeamalpine.org/forum/showthread.php?t=24080
  7. Smike

FS: 1967 Sunbeam Alpine V Make Offer 1967 Sunbeam Alpine V $ Make Offer Email: dgpartsales @ gmail Phone number: 248 six six zero 0 44 eight Location: Akron, OH Price OBO: $ Make Offer History: I purchased this car a few years ago as a rough driver - great for racecar conversion...
  8. Smike

Project Sunbeam Roadster "Abigail"

Mike, Sounds good. Not far at all. Shoot me a PM sometime. Mike
  9. Smike

Akron area. You?
  10. Smike

socorob -- currently it ranks low on the fun to drive. Pulling the motor soon for a rebuild and hp increase. Wow, never received notices of any postings to this thread. No, I have not thrown the take offs away. I will email you. Current state:
  11. Smike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK2IdSEz-YU
  12. Smike

Looking for an article on current and recent Alpine racers

Future? Will be. SCCA Autocross NASA Time Trial (if I can get it fast enough to not be a pylon out there) Vintage events
  13. Smike

TBD Car now for sale.