• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. raceatr3

1963 Alpine GT FOR SALE

Factory Sunbeam Alpine GT (hardtop only no soft top with this model). Wire wheels, leather interior, new sunvisors, 3 point seat belts, completely refurbished (by Doug Jennings) late model front suspension including cross rod, perfectly functioning overdrive gearbox, Carter electric fuel pump...
  2. raceatr3

Steering effort

re: Series III The front suspension is completely refurbished. Steering box and idler operate smoothly. The steering effort at low speed or standing still or parking is excessive. Is this normal or should I look further? All turns smoothly with frontend jacked up off the ground.
  3. raceatr3

Series 3 OD Speedometer wanted

Searching for an OD speedometer for a series 3. Should have 1408 on the face. Non working is fine.
  4. raceatr3

Overdrive parts - relief valve plunger

My 63 Alpine overdrive is missing the plunger in the relief valve assembly. So obviously won't build any pressure without the valve working properly. Any help with the part or an overdrive good for parts only is appreciated.
  5. raceatr3

wanted - All synchro gearbox with OD

Searching for a good all synchro gearbox with overdrive.
  6. raceatr3

Overdrive solenoid removal

re: Series 3 overdrive. Is there a trick tool and or method to remove the OD solenoid while gearbox is still in the car? The top mounting screw is the problem for me. Lower one is no problem. thanks, Bob
  7. raceatr3

Lockheed brake booster

Has anyone produced a drawing for a mounting bracket for the Lockheed brake booster so it can be fit in the same location as the Girling brake booster.
  8. raceatr3

Passenger door hinges

Searching for all passenger side door hinges for a 1963 series 3.