• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. S

Transmission Repair

Hi, I am in the Cincinnati area. I am looking for someone to look at the transmission for my 64 Sunbeam it seems to have a couple of what I believe are to be minor problems that I do not want to increase. You can email me direct at junk@morrical.biz Thanks
  2. S

Brake Calipers

64 Alpine Will these fit on an 1964 Alpine??
  3. S

New owner

Search Sorry, I forgot to mention my search for the car. I saw a piece on TV about the cars and how car collectors are starting a surge in their popularity. I found it very easy. I searched Craig's List the next day and found it less than five miles from me in Monroe, Ohio. Sorry, its...
  4. S

New owner

Hello back Hi, Thank you for the emails. I have not driven my car except to get to my place and to a local shop. They are making sure its safe to drive. Having said that, I have found all the parts they require except for two major issues. I need new rotors and calipers. I believe...
  5. S

New owner

Hi, I am a new owner of a Sunbeam and would like to network with anyone around SW Ohio. I am in the West Chester area, along I-75 between Monroe and I-275 area. Thanks!!