• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. L

Rubber kits

I'm looking for a source for new rubber molding for my Series 2 Alpine, I will need almost every kit eventually, but right now I am re-building the doors, so I'm looking for any and all of the rubber for them. I've heard of some place in Canada that used to sell kits, but have not found out who...
  2. L

62 Alpine Identification/SAS/VIN/SAL

So I am in the rebuild/mod process on my 62 Alpine , and am having trouble matching the numbers that are listed on the title with numbers that I can find on the car. The title is a CA title from 1981 and VIN is listed as a SAS##########, and I am living in CA. I have a bill of sale, but the...