• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. M

Barrel Nut or Speed Nut part number

I think the part you are refering to is called a friction bush - rootes part number 9132936. Not sure were you would find them though.
  2. M

Forum Alert

alert Yes just received one myself, looks very dodgy so I deleted it. I wouldnt advise going to the directed web site :eek:
  3. M

Ebay UK - LHD Tiger

Hi, Yes my first post indeed, not been an alpine owner that long. Got a series 5 that needs restoration. And no the tiger is nothing to do with me. petty would be nice sat in my garage.:o
  4. M

Ebay UK - LHD Tiger

Just found this: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Sunbeam-Tiger-Mk1A-1966-LHD-260-cubic-inch-VERY-RARE_W0QQitemZ230432615257QQcmdZViewItemQQptZAutomobiles_UK?hash=item35a6daab59