• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. c.williams.aia

LAT Tiger valve covers wanted

I'm looking for a pair of 'TIGER' valve covers, I think they were an LAT 8 listing in the old days. Thanks! Chris Williams (503)312-6810
  2. c.williams.aia

Motor for '69 Alpine Coupe - comlete

Original stock four cylinder engine removed from 1969 Sunbeam Alpine Coupe. VIN #B389000129 LCX. Mileage unknown. Complete long block with cast iron head, single Stromberg downdraft carb, flywheel & clutch, some linkages. $500 obo. Will set up shipping between metro shipping terminals for cost...
  3. c.williams.aia

I'm trying to ID a '68 Rootes engine

I have a complete Rootes Group engine on my shop floor and am trying to ID it. It has 1968 casting dates on both the block and head and looks like a 1725 motor. The head is cast iron instead of the usual Alpine aluminum and has a single Stromberg downdraft carb on a cast iron intake. Not sure...