• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. 6

Huge Inventory of Sunbeam Pars

oops Hit the wrong key, should be Series 4. Yea the ones that clip Off, I mean on
  2. 6

Huge Inventory of Sunbeam Pars

Series 5 headlight rims. Rear view mirror, sun visors, the visor only, I have the mounting hardware. Thats it, everything else I need Is from a Tiger.
  3. 6

Ford 260 V8 Long Block ** For Free!!!!!

What year motor? Is this a 5 bolt or 6 bolt motor. Also is this a 3 freeze plug or falcon 2 plug motor?
  4. 6

Frame repair

Thats what Im talking about. I know about Dale, But not Tri-c Ill call em. Thanks Yes, SFV, The Valley
  5. 6

Frame repair

OK I guess I should clarify some points. I am not some dumb kid, I have spent 35 years in commercial construction, where we make installations that have to be "dead on". I have owned my workshop manuel for over 30 years, I have owned this car since 1978, I also own a Chrysler Parts book, that...
  6. 6

Frame repair

[]Thanks for the advice. I was looking for something a little more specific. Here's a few more shots of my car ATTACH]1466[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1469[/ATTACH
  7. 6

Frame repair

any suggestions on who or how to fix a bent front frame rail? The passenger frame is bent at the wheel arch. It is pushed back 3/4" one pic is of the bent side the other is the good side.