• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. Y

1967 Alpine V6 Jose conversion.

Hello guys, I have new projects in mind and need place (plus money) so my V6 Alpine is for sale:(... Had a lot of fun with it this summer, very reliable, fast, and 'TURN-KEY'. Asking $13,500 CDN
  2. Y

Running gear from a 1967 Alpine.

Since I am now a Dark-Sider... Everything you need for a stock Alpine in good running condition... Complete 1725 engine...running very strong... Complete 4 speed tranny with clutch... Complete housing 3.89(except shocks mounting brackets...those are on my new 8 inch Ford);) Living near Montreal...
  3. Y

Holley 390 cfm HP-NASCAR-Double pumper.

Since it was 75°F up north, I decide to try a new carburator on my 2.8L... A Holley 390 CFM 80507 NASCAR!!!:eek: If you can live without a choke mecanism on your V6, then I'm telling you to run buy this carburator, 'cause it as change my V6 like I never expected...In my opinion, it's the...
  4. Y

Error 500...Try later...in PHOTO GALLERY.

Hello, Was trying to upload a photo in the DARK-SIDER GALLERY and I received a 'Server error 500...bla...bla...bla... Try later...' Well, I did try later ...5 times...and in my surprise...It worked the first time...so the error 500 was a prank... Could you correct the Dark-Sider...
  5. Y

Alpine SV complete powertrain.

Since I am going on the Dark Side conversion, my complete 1967 Alpine powertrain is for sell. Complete 1725 engine in very very good condition...Strombergs carbs in excelent condition... last time it was fires up was 1 st december 2009...removing this motor of the car was hard, 'cause it was a...