• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. D

Timing Chain Cover Seal

Does anyone know of a replacement seal for the timing chain cover on a series 4-5??? According to the catalogs it is not available. Thanks in advance D. Masters:confused:
  2. D

series 4 or 5 overdrive

I'm looking for an :confused:overdrive unit to fit my 67 Alpine. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks in advance.
  3. D

rocker arm assembly

Thanks for all the info. I finally got it. dale Masters
  4. D

rocker arm assembly

I'm at a loss as to how to correctly assemble the rocker assy for a 1725 head. No matter what I do I can't get the left shaft to line up right. There is not enough room to put the spring and retaining clip on and every thing is too long. I've tried re-arranging the pedestals but I just cant...
  5. D

1592 Series 1 Alpine motor for sale

Thanks for the info. The serial number stamped on the block is B9001023 making it a series 1 1494 motor, as you said
  6. D

1592 Series 1 Alpine motor for sale

I have a series 1 Alpine motor or sale. it is currently installed in a series 5 1967 car and will be replaced by the correct motor soon. at runs very good and has good compression on all 4 cylinders. Don't know how t came to be in this car. but I have talked to both previous owners and...
  7. D

1967 Series V Alpine For sale

Is this car still for sale ? Where is it located ? I am verrrrrry interested.
  8. D

1965 Alpine for sale near Rochester NY

Hi. Can you describe the condition of the undercarriage, including the x member? Pictures would help. Thanks, Dmasters
  9. D

1967 sunbeam alpine series 5 pennsylvania

67 Alpine for sale I went to Craigs list a looked at the photos Can you tell me if there is a lot of floor and undercarraige rust? How much are you asking? Thanks dmasters
  10. D

Looking for a 67 Alpine to make a good driver

I currently have a 67 Alpine but when I tried to put it on my rotissiere I discovered that the from bumper mounts were separating due to massive rust. :eek: I would like to find a solid car that can be a basis for my stalled project. I would also need a title for the car. If anyone has such a...
  11. D

67 Alpine SV

Hi, is this car still for sale?