• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. V

Sunbeam Tiger RHD Steering Rack's New

For anyone interested we have just reproduced a batch of RHD Sunbeam Tiger steering rack's to the original spec please e-mail with any enquiries. They are selling for £640 plus postage. Thanks Richard
  2. V

Sunbeam Tiger MK2 Original Grill

Hi, I have listed yesterday on ebay a MK2 Tiger grill that I recently aquired in a pile of bits :) that came with a MK1 project. Has been confirmed as original by a number of STOC UK members along with checking it against an original grill on a MK2 here in the UK. Thanks Richard MK1A...
  3. V

Sunbeam Alpine on Top Gear in the UK

Earlier this year, having just completed the restoration of my Series 2 Alpine, we were requested by the Top Gear producers to attend a production for the new series. It was filmed in the old TVR factory in Blackpool and included a number of classic British Sports cars. The purpose was a feature...
  4. V

Series 11 Winscreen Frame to door trim rubber??

Can anyone help? I am currently in the process of finishing one of my Alpines a Series 11 and after fitting the rechromed windscreen surround and doors am unsure as to what type of seal I need for the windscreen side. There is a seperate strip that screws onto the side and allows the door...
  5. V

American Registration

I have a Series 11 Alpine imported to the UK in 1990 from California that has been in a private store all this time along with 5 others all of which I have now aquired. Having restored 4 other Alpines over the years with my dad we are relishing the challenge to try and restore them all (my...