• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. O

Low Oil Pressure fix

Been a while since I was on this forum last..but for a number of years I was dogged by running bearings in my Alpine powered 1960 Buckler race car. I have run both 1725 and 1600 cc Alpine engines consistently running Big End bearings in them. To fix the problem I have used an Accusump, new oil...
  2. O

Supercharging

Anyone supercharged an Alpine motor.. I race a 1600cc Alpine motor in a Buckler sports car (pre 1960).. On tight tracks the car is a podium finisher most times.. but on tracks with longer straights I miss out to larger capacity cars.. My winter project is to build up a supercharged (Rootes type...