• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. rickra

Switch Labels

1963 Alpine II - The plastic circular switch labels? I really need the one for the wipers & for the Map light/Panel :confused:
  2. rickra

Round Plastic switch Labels

I am looking for round toggle switch labels
  3. rickra

Washer Bottle Placement

Help! I have a series II Alpine and have all hardware to install...Does anyone have photos on the actual placement for the bottle & holder? -Rick:confused: rickra@alaska.net or rickra@hotmail.com
  4. rickra

Washer Bottle placement

I have a Series II and purchased a Washer Bottle from Sunbeam Specialties (a beautiful reproduction) with the "T" and new tubing, I won a holder and nossles on eBay. It seems that the metal bracket is made for the right side engine compartment, where there is no space. Ideas? :confused:
  5. rickra

Fender Mirror Placement

Any ideas exactly where to place these? I have a Sunbeam Alpine Series II