• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. An Alpine in Italy

An Alpine in Italy

Series II
  2. An Alpine in Italy

An Alpine in Italy

Series II
  3. Series II dashboard

Series II dashboard

just finished
  4. rickra

SII Instrument Panel Guages / Switches

My 1963 Series II gauges have white needles... like your oil pressuregauge
  5. rickra

Another Great Alpine for Sale!

A real BEAUTY!!!!!
  6. rickra

New Alpine 1962-Part 2

Three-eared Gas Cap and Clock on the dash! Sweet Alpine II !!!!
  7. rickra

"Harmonic" Damper

aluminum balancers I also bought one of the aluminum balancers from Rootes in the Netherlands, it lasted two years before it flew apart! I got a BHJ one and am VERY happy with it!:D
  8. rickra

Switch Labels

Kip Motors They are beautiful, but EXPENSIVE! Also my Sunbeam Escutcheon for the panel has 'PANEL' on top with the word 'MAP' below (it is the switch for both), the famous Lucas 3 way switch (On, Off, and Smoke). But I really need the WIPER switch.
  9. rickra

Switch Labels

1963 Alpine II - The plastic circular switch labels? I really need the one for the wipers & for the Map light/Panel :confused:
  10. rickra

items you may want

Do you have? The plastic circular switch labels?
  11. rickra

Round Plastic switch Labels

I am looking for round toggle switch labels
  12. rickra

Alpine/Tiger Interior Rear View Mirrors

The Small Mirror How much are you asking for The Small Mirror?
  13. rickra

Huge Inventory of Sunbeam Pars

Round plastic switch labels I am still interested in Round plastic switch labels, I would love to get a set! Lovely early grill you had on eBay!:rolleyes:
  14. rickra

Weber 32/36 thoughts

Thanks Tracy This is my next project! Nice to have a 'heads up':)
  15. rickra

Series II Doors for sale

RH Series II door If you have not sold...please consider mine a firm commitment. rickra@hotmail.com -Rick Abelleira:D
  16. rickra

Painless Wiring Harness

Wow Was not aware of these wiring options, used copy of original wiring! What a pain! And expensive; But as close to original as you can get! Not a wire or electrical part I did not replace (same for hydraulic, cooling system and a betterpart of my suspension). Cost? Like a supporting a...
  17. rickra

Series II Doors for sale

If you come across another If you come across another RH Series II door, postage (USPO) is the same as anywhere in USA. :(
  18. rickra

Series II Doors for sale

I am interested in right hand door I have an APO (military address) even though i live in Italy it is considered a U.S. Post Office.
  19. rickra

Alpine Hubs and Tonneau for Sale

Can yo send photo of tonneau Cover? I am interested in how it attaches to rear deck...cost?
  20. rickra

Huge Inventory of Sunbeam Pars

Sunbeam Series II Do you have switch label rondels?:confused: