• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. S

Help

At one point my older brother got tinkering around with the car and apparently it fired but didn't start he was pouring the the fuel str8 into it from a beer bottle... aside from that the car has sat the same way as the day we dragged it out of the barn my father bought it from and it has sat in...
  2. S

Help

All the rust is surface rust the metal is solid front to back floors trunk everything is solid my thoughts are that it was being repainted and it was prepped I mean I find it confusing that anyplace that the bondo came off of this car that the metal is completely solid underneath and all areas...
  3. S

Help

4. S

Help

Yes my hope is to just make it clean enuff to make it legible I can't find the ownership for it and am attempting to get the details of this car as best I have been told was it is a 1963 sunbeam alpine gt its original color was bronze I am not even certain of the year... the information I can...
  5. S

Help

Can anyone suggest a way to clean up the vin number plate on this sunbeam my father had stored for years with totes and totes of extra parts motors transmissions extra doors trunk hood extra spoked rims I want to know more about this vehicle but don't want to do any damage trying to restore the...