• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. PawPaw

late model overrides

I have 2 late model overrides. Needs rubber. Does not appear bent. I'm in north Alabama. Pay shipping.
  2. PawPaw

bumper

Well, the bumper is almost straight, it's even got a little chrome left on it. I get to work on the crooked on next.
  3. PawPaw

Plas-t-pair

Hey Guys, I'm looking for a product called Plas-t-pair. The source I had has dried up. Anyone have any information. Thanks Paw Paw
  4. PawPaw

Triumph TR6 Brake calipers

Has anyone tried to use TR6 Calipers on series 1's? They look very similar and other than looking at a unit side by side I am unsure about ordering. Every parts house around here has to order them.
  5. PawPaw

generator looking alternator. C45 style

I'm seeing several c45 charging unit (generator/alternator) on different automotive supply sites. Has anyone used any of these and have you had any problems. One of the popular box stores has one for around $130.00 that they claim is an alternator but does need an external regulator. When I...
  6. PawPaw

generator looking alternator

anyone have any info on an alternator that looks like an original generator? I can find very little info even from the auto parts box store that can get them. Will have to get it in to find whether it is a one wire style. I like the idea of this. Help PawPaw
  7. PawPaw

Dip stick tube

Builder broke upper part of oil dip stick tube. Found replacement. Is the tube held in with an adhesive? Will have to remove original piece as old one is broke flush with tube coming oil pan. Thanks for any advice. PawPaw
  8. PawPaw

Heater core drain through for a series 1

I need the rubber from the blower to the heater box for my series 1. I have included pics. The only thing I've seen new is for a later model that has a drain included. I can probably by the new one and cut on it, that just goes against the grain. Anybody? PawPaw
  9. PawPaw

Front Rocker Shaft

Have a NOS front rocker shaft for the 4 banger. See picture Make offer and pay shipping. Open to trade. PawPaw
  10. PawPaw

series 1 gas cap

I'm needing a series 1 gas cap. Anyone know of a source?
  11. PawPaw

series 3 oil pump

Looking for a series 3 oil pump.
  12. PawPaw

fuel sending unit

Does anyone have a source for a series 1 fuel sending unit?
  13. PawPaw

Hub caps

I have 2 sets each of early and late model hubcaps. If interested, will post pics.
  14. PawPaw

what is the difference between a early model and late model hubcap?

Inherited several different sets of hubcaps. What is the difference between the early and late model hubcap?
  15. PawPaw

Series 1 gas tank

I find myself in dire need of a fuel tank for my series 1. A radiator shop can repair the one I have for a large price. From what I've been reading the coating tends to come loose and stop up fuel line. Thanks
  16. PawPaw

window guide

I need the passenger front window guide for my series 1 alpine.
  17. PawPaw

series 1 turn signal switch

Find myself in need of a turn signal switch for a series one alpine. My is non reparable it appears. Thanks.
  18. PawPaw

disc brake caliper

Does anyone know is the disc brake calipers will interchange year to year?
  19. PawPaw

wiring harness

Does anybody have any experience with wiring harness replacement, and where to obtain. All of the old heads I know have said I would be better off replacing the one in my series 1. comments please
  20. PawPaw

Window guide series 1

I'm in need of a front window guide for a series 1 alpine passenger side. It's about 20.25 inches long.