• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. PawPaw

S-3 soft top hard cover latch assembly

Been there, done that. My cars is not back together. Maybe doing that again. Good luck. PawPaw
  2. PawPaw

late model overrides

Here Dan, Not bent, has bolts and spacers. Needs polishing.
  3. PawPaw

Lots of bits

I need the front window track for a series 1 passenger side.
  4. PawPaw

late model overrides

I have 2 late model overrides. Needs rubber. Does not appear bent. I'm in north Alabama. Pay shipping.
  5. PawPaw

bumper

Well, the bumper is almost straight, it's even got a little chrome left on it. I get to work on the crooked on next.
  6. PawPaw

Front valance needed for Series II

https://sunbeam-alpine.co.uk/files/Alpine and Tiger Catalogue.pdf according to these folks one size fits all. series 1 - 5 plus tiger
  7. PawPaw

I think it will. There are more experience people on this forum.
  8. PawPaw

Just found this on Moss motors site. It's pricey.
  9. PawPaw

License Plate Lamp glass & wire

I did find an extra glass and retainer. Again, make offer plus shipping.
  10. PawPaw

I have the whole unit. Base retaining wire and glass. I would like to keep it all together. Make an offer plus shipping.
  11. PawPaw

Will double check. I think I have an extra glass.
  12. PawPaw

Plas-t-pair

I did use JB weld on the steering wheel. It tends to shrink with age when you cover a larger area. 1/2 inch up. Thanks for responding.
  13. PawPaw

Triumph TR6 Brake calipers

Received calipers from Moss. They bolted right up. Looked as if they fit great. I installed hub and calipers would not clear rotors. Oh well! I had to eat shipping but did get my money back. Found an old round tracker that showed me how to get frozen piston out of calipers. A lot of these old...
  14. PawPaw

Plas-t-pair

heard from a Cortec representative this AM. He can only sell in lots of 100. Would cost $180.xx for a case. can't go there. The Rep was very nice, He represented Carolina green company. He was going to look round and try to find a broken case and try to fix me up.
  15. PawPaw

Plas-t-pair

Thanks I had e-mailed them, haven't received answer yet
  16. PawPaw

Plas-t-pair

I've been on that web site. The vender they listed were all dead ends. I can't eve find out if they still make the stuff.
  17. PawPaw

Plas-t-pair

It is made by Rawn products. It's a binery epoxy type of plastic repair. I can't find anybody that sells the stuff anywhere. I used to get from an electronic supply store.
  18. PawPaw

Plas-t-pair

Hey Guys, I'm looking for a product called Plas-t-pair. The source I had has dried up. Anyone have any information. Thanks Paw Paw
  19. PawPaw

Well, After weighing all my options I order the set from Moss. The TR 6 ones. these are new and I can return if need be.
  20. PawPaw

Has anyone tried to use TR6 Calipers on series 1's? They look very similar and other than looking at a unit side by side I am unsure about ordering. Every parts house around here has to order them.