• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. B

Questions about glass windows and ID plates

I have some parts to sell. (I think) Please read the disclaimer below. I have a pair of glass door windows. There appear to be small chips in each. Do these have value. I am also unsure as to which side is which. If I was to guess I would say Window A is the left and Window B is is the...
  2. B

Sunbeam Tiger Top For Sale

I had originally asked $3000. I accepted an offer for $2000 plus buyer payed shipping. This offer fell through. I am still looking for the same terms. The shipping cost to California is $285 to crate and approximately $300 for transportation. Exact transportation amount determined once the...
  3. B

I understand the bronze wool. I have used it on other projects. The catches that hold the top to the windshield are the problem. The other chrome/stainless bits are in good shape. The metal (black) part of the top is rust free. I believe the top was in the process of restoration when he...
  4. B

This top was in the process of being restored when my son-in-law (the restorer) died. See disclaimer below. As far as I can tell it is complete except of the small chrome piece that joins the read window trim on the bottom (see pictures). The top one is present. I assume it is a tiger top...