• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. cuppy65

63 SII for sale

Sold
  2. cuppy65

Tach problem

Can anyone identify the electrical component that's burned out on this tach ?? I trying to get it to work with electronic points via article by Tom Hall and when I got it apart I discovered this burn out part. Thanks
  3. cuppy65

58 ford grill

So this ford grill has been hanging on the wall for 20 plus years. God forgive me, I cut it up! I think I found my alpine grill! What do you all think?
  4. cuppy65

head light assembly question

This S2 car was in a bunch of boxes when I bought it. I'm progressing to assemble but I seem to have two different types of head light assembly's. The one in the picture has a ring I know must connect with the glass light but ???? With out it the head light is loose ? Anyone Have a picture of...
  5. cuppy65

now pretty

Three different parts cars , not pretty , yet?
  6. cuppy65

Northeast back half

I removed everything from my 67 parts car and here is what I don't need .I just couldn't junk it because it is very nice ,undamaged piece . It's in Williamsport pa . if anyone would want to make me a offer and pick it up. Being stored out of the weather . If interested I can send you more pictures.
  7. cuppy65

nice rack!

Iv'e had this rack for 20 plus years and have no idea what it was on. Does anyone recognize it? It's missing one of the plastic mounting pieces but perhaps someone out there has one?
  8. cuppy65

bent frame

Please tell me the radiator is supposed to set in there crooked? After getting an inch of putty chiseled off the front end this is what I found . I guess I'll try to use the porta power jack to bent the left frame rail down. My parts car has a good front end except the lower valance . The trick...
  9. cuppy65

rust

When will I ever learn , " Rust Free" , simply means there is no extra charge for it.
  10. cuppy65

steering wheel nut

Mine is missing and I can't seem to find any thing , metric or inch , that screws on? Is it some bastard thread size? 63 SII