• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. N

67 Alpine for sale

Hello all - I am selling my 67 mostly stock Alpine Series V. It has been fun restoring the car and now I need to sell it to make room for the next project. Have a look at the post on BaT and spread the word among your Sunbeam owning friends...
  2. N

Exhaust Header - 1725cc Any Advice?

Hello all, I just got my Series V running with the new single Weber two stage carb and intake from Sunbeam Specialities. I am not an expert but it seems the engine now needs better flow on the exhaust side and I was wondering if anyone out there has installed a real tube header on their 1725...
  3. N

billet machined timing cover - 1725 cc

I have been waiting for a couple months for Sunbeam Specialties to get in more of these parts. I am told they have an actual oil seal for the crank pulley neck (non-existent on stock car) and so I really would like to install one. Had no idea the wait would be this long however. I was wondering...
  4. N

Series V Oil Cooler Adapter Block

Wanted: 1725cc Oil Cooler Adapter Block. It fits between the oil filter base and the cylinder block. I also need the Oil Cooler By-Pass Valve which threads into the adapter block. They are shown in the attached diagram (items 12 and 13) I am hoping someone has these unwanted and sitting in a...