• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. T

68 Sunbeam Alpine

About five years ago I bought a 68 Series 5 that had been partially restored. After I purchased it, it sat for years covered in my garage. I started going through all the misc parts and have not been able to find the original VIN / ID placard. I hope to get it put together this summer and Im...
  2. T

Nice Parts Stash in Massachusetts

Do you know if he has an ID placard for a 68 Sunbeam Alpine?
  3. T

Parting out a S5 Alpine in South Carolina

I purchased a 68 Sunbeam Alpine years ago that was already partially restored. Just last year I started to work on the car and found the block was cracked... fun adventure. Whomever dismantled the car somehow lost the ID placard. I can register it as is, but I am looking for an original ID...