• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. D

Excitement Builds

He resplinded them in his shop and yes we did cut the top ears off.
  2. D

Excitement Builds

Hi Jim Sorry for the time delay . To be honest I took the sunbeam rear end and the mustang rear end and told him to make it the same . I did stop by asked him how much he took out and he said about 5 inches a side . But the sunbeam is not in the center it is off set about 7/8 of an inch to one...
  3. D

Excitement Builds

Hi Reg I am also putting a 2.8 v6 in my alpine . I am using 7.5 rear axle out of an 1984 mustang gt. It comes with axles with the 4 on 4.25 bolt circle ,I needed new axles and was able to order new axles from rock auto , they had them in stock. The rear end is in and seem to clear everything. I...
  4. D

Sunbeam Owners in Canada

Hi I have a 1968 series 5 and in the Kitchener Ontario area. I know there are a couple of tigers around this area.
  5. D

Shocks for a series V

I would say the Monroe number is 5804 but you do have to change the bottom mount . I have not done the rear yet so I do not have a number for that yet .
  6. D

Headlight Rims

Hi Rick I just got some from Mark at Volvoguys (he is a member ). They were used but in good useable shape
  7. D

Tiger Scoop

I did get one and have just started installing it, It is a nice piece and fits the hood real nice.
  8. D

Rotisserie (and mounting an Alpine on one)

I just used the bumper bolts by them self and it worked . Mine had a lot of welding done and after it all done the doors fit good . I did have the doors of went it was on the rotisserie and I made supports that when for the top hinge to the latch area .
  9. D

3.8 v6

Thanks Guys I think I will go a different direction .
  10. D

3.8 v6

Has anybody installed a 3.8 v6 out of a newer mustang in the sunbeam or are they the same as the 2.8 v6 .
  11. D

body panels

THANKS Dan I tried to get a hold of Randy but his email doesn't seem to work.
  12. D

body panels

Hi Guys I am starting on my 68 series 5 , on the body. I am looking to replace a lot of sheet metal ,does any body have any idea where I can get body panels like the rear wheel well arc and the rockers . I did find some email address on this site and sent emails but have got nothing back...
  13. D

Toyota Prius brake master cylinder?

Brake master Hi Guys I have just started my first sunbeam project 68 s5. On this master what are doing with the power brake serial,or are just leaving it out.