• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. 67AlpineDragon

Newly Chromed Hard Top/Soft Top Latches

Does anyone have a work around for the top latch receivers that fit on the windshield frame? series V. or does anyone have a spare pair.
  2. 67AlpineDragon

my 67 has side pipes, Shelby wheels, narrowed 9 in rear, new convertible top. How do I post...

my 67 has side pipes, Shelby wheels, narrowed 9 in rear, new convertible top. How do I post pictures?
  3. 67AlpineDragon

67 S5 Sunbeam For sale, 429 Cobra jet engine, top loader 4 speed, Shell valley steel frame, ...

67 S5 Sunbeam For sale, 429 Cobra jet engine, top loader 4 speed, Shell valley steel frame, , Shelby wheels. $18,000 obo. 314-239-6507
  4. 67AlpineDragon

Hardtop/soft top chrome latches

Does anyone remanufacture the latches?
  5. 67AlpineDragon

Parting out a S5 Alpine in South Carolina

So you have the convertible top hold down brackets that screw down on the windshield?
  6. 67AlpineDragon

need convertible top latch catch on WS.

Hi, getting my 67 together for the 1st time in 30 years. need a convertible top latch catch piece that goes on the Windshield frame. Got a bunch of left over pieces for trade.