• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Search results

1. S

It finally moves

Yes it is definitely more spunky then before and I'm not getting full throttle yet plus a 5 speed is so much better
  2. S

Keeneland Concours Lexington Kentucky

Hey nick if you still need a car for keen land show I will do it. My 67 finally goes on its own let me know thanks
  3. S

It finally moves

After 2.5 years my 67 beam finally took me for a ride around the block. Now just got to get the small kinks out and tune it better. Boy that was long awaited
  4. S

need harden woodruff keys

hey if anybody has any of the harden woodruff keys that they are interested in selling let me know
  5. S

t-5 drive shaft to sunbeam rear

Thanks tom but they figured it out and made my driveshaft in one hour. If anybody needs one made I highly recommend them. Accurate driveline in Indy awesome job and they knew I drove 4 hrs to get there so they rushed mine through to get me back home at a decent hr.
  6. S

t-5 drive shaft to sunbeam rear

Hey procraft did u have a drive shaft made at accurate drive line and if so what is your name so they can look up what they did if u don't mind sir. They are not sure they can make mine. Which is t-5 to sunbeam rear
  7. S

Might be fun I didn't mean my car was in rough shape I'm just not Barrett Jackson quality. Local drive in shows it does well but I remember hearing about some million dollar cars at this keen land event. Don't want to feel like I brought the ice cream truck to the champagne party! There's a lot...
  8. S

I'm 20 minutes from Lexington but my car is a sv and green and not big show quality, it's a driver!
  9. S

2.3 in my 67 almost ready to drive

Well thought a driveshaft was all that was left but found out the throw out bearing is the wrong one won't hold the shift fork on under pressure so motor and tranny has to come out again. Aaarrrr!
  10. S

Here's a decent pic u can see the pieces welded together after we boxed I welded 1/8 inch steel plate on top of each side then welded the original plate back on in the middle very strong probably stronger than stock
  11. S

Yep used 1/4 inch thick steel bent it to fit and welded it as a box I think I have pics of that I will try to post a pic of it
  12. S

Process of me making the header
  13. S

Here is the cross member cut out and boxed in to make motor fit
  14. S

Guess I maxed out on pictures so that's all you get for now till I figure out how to do it differently
  15. S

Ready for engine
  16. S

Here is the car still up on blocks waiting for driveshaft
  17. S

Here are the new guages installed
  18. S

Toyanvil it's a 2.3 out of 79 mustang that was bored .40 over with 10/1 Kb Pistons ,decked block,had the head milled,ported ,polished as far as u can go,has .500 inch lift cam, esslinger intake, and 500 cfm Holley on it. Engine builder says around 250 hp. I have a t-5 behind it waiting for drive...
  19. S

Nos tach for v

I bought off eBay a nos tach in near perfect condition still in box that I'm not going to use due to replaced all guages. Asking 150 if interested let me know. Have quite a few other original parts as well. Engine block head etc
  20. S

Thought I'd put a pic of my engine swap let me know what you all think. Sry if pic is to big haven't figured out how to shrink them yet.