• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

New Owner

Beuford

Platinum Level Sponsor
Fulfilled one of my teenage dreams and finally purchased an Alpine. It’s a ’64 Series IV GT with only 35K original miles on it. It sat in a shed most of its life so it’s in dire need of some paint and interior TLC. It runs and drives and the motor and tranny seem fine (haven’t fully analyzed either yet).

As I embark on the restoration process, I’m so grateful for groups like this to lend their expertise and advice. Please bear with my questions as there are many to come!

Cheers

rixter

Gold Level Sponsor
Welcome to the club. Rest assured with new Alpine ownership, we all started in your position. Plenty of knowledge, experience, assistance, comfort and sympathy here.
Rick

albeam

Donation Time
welcome Beuford,

would you be able to able to tell us the what your ID tags for your series iv gt are ?

albeam

alpine_64

Donation Time
Yes.. pictures... Lots of them .
Don't be to eager to restore everything...if it's a good survivor...carefully recomission things and preserve.. may be lots of original unobtainable parts in the car

Tim R

Silver Level Sponsor
Hi Beuford, welcome to the wonderful world of Alpine ownership. We have a Series IV in our family as well as a couple of Series Vs. We run The Sunbeam Alpine Channel on YouTube. You will find a lot of videos on there that will answer many of your questions and help you to get the car restored and keep it on the road. We try to make it like a free video workshop manual to help all owners worldwide.
Good luck with it.

Tim R