• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

British Car Club of Central Florida - All-British Car Show, April 6th

63alpine

Platinum Level Sponsor
Sorry I couldn't make it to the Invasion. Hope everyone had a great time and that the event was a huge success.

This same weekend we joined approx. 400 other cars for the All-British car show in sunny Sanford, Florida. There were six (6) Sunbeams representing the marque; five Tigers, including two Mk II's, and my Series 3 Alpine. Had a great time except one guy look at my engine bay and ask, "Where's the other half?" I looked at him bewildered and said, "That's what my wife keeps asking me!" :)

Hope you enjoy the pics.

Attachments

• IMG_5878.jpg
    IMG_5878.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5879.jpg
    IMG_5879.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5938.jpg
    IMG_5938.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5942.jpg
    IMG_5942.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5948.jpg
    IMG_5948.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5950.jpg
    IMG_5950.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5951.jpg
    IMG_5951.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 17

Warren

Bronze Level Sponsor
That's the only set or repop LAT pie wheels I've seen on a car. If you zoom in the pie spokes aren't curved where they meet the circumstance of the wheel.