• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

61 Sunbeam Alpine v6 Conversion

61Alpine

Silver Level Sponsor
I have a 1961 Sunbeam Alpine That has been converted to a V6 with a T5 Transmission.
I used the kit from V6 Jose. This is the second Alpine I have converted. Car is Painted, Engine in, Transmission in. Ford 8" Rear Diff with Disk Brakes. Painless Performance Wiring Harness (90% Complete).
Engine from a Ford Bronco II. Rebuilt by a professional shop. It is a 2.8L Engine. We used a 2.9L Crank Shaft and over sized Valves, with a Holley 4 Barrel Carburetor.
I have not started the engine. Just needs to have the wiring double checked and complete wiring the dash. New Gauges.
Vehicle was stripped to bare steel and ever nut and bolt removed.
I have a removable Hardtop to go with the car as well as the soft top hardware. I have the Chrome all done (not Installed). I have bumpers but they are not the best. Car came with no seats. I have seats from a TR7 I had reupholstered.
Reason I selling is I have had health issues and just don't have the energy to complete it.

$15,000

Contact me at rswiser1951 at gmail.com
or
Eight01-three36-one300
61 Alpine.JPGAlpine #2.JPGAlpine #2.JPG

DanR

Diamond Level Sponsor
Rob, you have done most of the hardest work. Looks Great!

The colour reminds me of Bill Blue's Duratec Alpine.

What Color (Source/Manufactor/code) did you use?