• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Repair Shop

Donation Time
Any recommendations on repair shops that know about Alpines? I had an overdrive wire burn and I need a couple of other things done... no one locally can do it. I've had it at a shop for several months with no progress. I'm willing to ship it... thanks

mxp01

Platinum Level Sponsor
I am located in the Nashville TN area and know of a shop in Nashville that may be able to help if you are willing to get it shipped this far.

He is a British auto shop not specifically Sunbeams. I can get you his contact if you are interested.

Acollin

Donation Time
There is a man on “mgexperience” that is the go to guy for all things transmissions /Overdrive. His name is Dick Moritz and in near Philadelphia.
MGB people all trust him and send him trans/OD trans for service and complete rebuilds. He is very knowledgeable and is trusted by all.
I am a member of that forum too. If you would like me to, I can get his contact information and see if he works on units other than MG.
Let me know-hope this helps

Donation Time
I am located in the Nashville TN area and know of a shop in Nashville that may be able to help if you are willing to get it shipped this far.

He is a British auto shop not specifically Sunbeams. I can get you his contact if you are interested.
Sure! Nashville isn't that far considering I can't find anyone locally...