• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

1966 Alpine Series V in North Carolina - asking $3800

mferris

Donation Time
Re-listing my '66/1725 red Alpine at $3800 (the '67/V6 in the pictures has been sold/shipped)

I've updated the photo album with 125 pictures including underside, interior and compression.

Album/description: http://bit.ly/2bQhNnr

Currently registered/insured in NC. Streetable with a “fair†paint/body but in need of floor pans at some point. It is running a new Weber carb, but included in sale is the original dual carbs/intake.

Feel free to PM me here if interested or mferris at gmail dot com

-Mike Ferris

Attachments

• IMG_7857 (1)-2.jpg
    IMG_7857 (1)-2.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 107

kevin66sunbeam

Bronze Level Sponsor
1966 alpine

Your car is too nice for what I need. You should have no problem getting $3800. call if you want to talk
Kevin
(802)773-6426
Vermont

Jim E

Donation Time
By the way I live in Columbia SC so figure once I get home early next week you could have cash in hand before christmas... well barely maybe

I want a four cylinder Alpine again and your car looks honest

Tom H

Platinum Level Sponsor
Hey Jim E, Back in Dec 2013 you posted that you might be getting Vader back. Did that deal fall through?

Tom

Jim E

Donation Time
Yes Vader is sitting going to ruin... up on blocks.. cannot buy it back... and not sure I want it to be honest

Jim E

Donation Time
Bill,
Not certain where this is going... more cylinders or a turbo and one of those spinny round engines or may just drive it as mostly is... sure it needs a cam and some head work.. who knows. Right now the Falcon is taking up most of my money

alpine_64

Donation Time
Bill,
Not certain where this is going... more cylinders or a turbo and one of those spinny round engines or may just drive it as mostly is... sure it needs a cam and some head work.. who knows. Right now the Falcon is taking up most of my money
E-man you do have 2 sets of nos .60 over pop-up pistons sitting at home ( I hope still) ... What about the e85 motor we discussed years ago... I'd donate the pistons :)

Jim E

Donation Time
If they are your bits they are all still sitting here all the bits that I owned are gone...

not sure about the e85 deal we use to spin out ideas faster than we could write them down

use this email james'at'ithosp.com my old hunber email is giving me real issues just viewing let alone sending

Jim E

Donation Time
Not so sure was thinking about tuning the Falcon for E85 but last I looked there was only the one place in down town Columbia that sold it, at least that I knew about.

Bill... Bill .. Bill just thought of something I still have the Damnyagofaster kit wonder how fast I could melt pistons... wonder if it has ever been done...