• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by zimme008

1. zimme008

Sunbeam Patches FS

Moved to Ebay 06-07-22 Sunbeam Alpine 3" patch; dk blue background. Sunbeam Rootes Group 3" patch; white background. Sunbeam Talbot Tin Badge 3 1/4".
  2. zimme008

Sunbeam Books FS

MOVED TO eBay 06-07-22. Cleaning out the closet... Graham Robson's Sunbeam Alpine & Tiger: The Complete Story; 1996 edition; like new condition. Brooklands Book's Sunbeam Tiger & Alpine Gold Portfolio: 1959-1967 (Motorbooks International/Osceola, WI reprint/black cover); very good condition...
  3. zimme008

Brake Light Switch

Thanks for the replies and additional information! I've found a replacement switch at my local NAPA and will pick up later today. I had to complete a track tour at Road America this past weekend and had little confidence my brake lights were working :(. Unfortunately, due to inclement weather...
  4. zimme008

Brake Light Switch

Hello: Can anyone help me find a replacement electric switch for the brake light? This is the unit that works off the brake pedal installed in the cabin; non-hydraulic. The 'button' on the original switch no longer releases when the brake pedal is depressed. Thanks, Randy in River Falls
  5. Little beast in the Northland

Little beast in the Northland

67 MKIa in front of lake superior 2009
  6. zimme008

MN Tiger on Craigslist

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/d/1966-sunbeam-tiger-1a-with/6238959984.html This has been up for a while but was updated earlier today so I assume it's still available. I have no association with the seller. I guess I should add that--based on the description--it may be an amalgam...
  7. zimme008

62 Alpine in Central NY

Anyone in the central New York area able to swing by and take a look at this? http://www.ebay.com/itm/162417477351?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT Not a lot of details and it looks a bit too shiny in the pictures ;) Randy Z. River Falls, WI
  8. zimme008

LAT 70 13" Wheels

LAT 70's Unfortunately, they now only sell the 15" LAT 70's.
  9. zimme008

LAT 70 13" Wheels

I'm in search of a set of 13" LAT 70 wheels for my Tiger. If you have a set that you'd like to pass along, please send me a PM with details and asking price. Thank you! Randy Z. River Falls, WI
  10. zimme008

Road America - Elkhart Lake July 17-20

Road America July 2016 Hope you can make it, Paul. Looks like Dan Walters & company may bring a couple of Tigers from the West Coast to participate in the weekend events. Would be nice to see a few more Sunbeams on the track :). Randy Z.
  11. zimme008

The Hawk Vintage Races at Road America 2016 Anyone planning to attend the Hawk at Road America in July this year? I'll be there with my oldest son and the Tiger. Camping again and hoping for better weather than last year... Randy Z. River Falls, WI
  12. zimme008

InterMarque Gathering in Jordan, MN

Hello: Anybody in the region planning to attend the final InterMarque gathering planned for Sunday, October 18 at Sponsel's Orchard on Old Hwy 169 in Jordan, MN? The weather forecast suggests Sunday may be the warmer of the weekend and leaves are in full color. Maybe be a good time for one...
  13. zimme008

Another Fun but Challenging Year! What a difference a year makes. Last year--my first time to the Hawk Vintage Races--we enjoyed phenomenal weather. This year not so much. Drove through 4 1/2 hours of rain on Thursday, set up camp in a drizzle, endured a couple more storms early Friday...
  14. zimme008

Road America 2015- The Hawk Vintage Racing I had such a good time last year I'm attending again. Will bring my youngest son along with the Tiger. It will be held July 16-19. Randy Z.
  15. zimme008

Lake Superior Rendezvous

Hey, spring has arrived early here in the upper, upper Midwest! Get those Sunbeams out and running and join me in Ashland, WI for the 25th Annual Intermarque Lake Superior Rendezvous June 11-14, 2015. It's hosted by the Minnesota Triumphs Sports Car Club and is open to all marques. I'm...