• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by yomello

1. Y

Series 1 Chassis

I have a rolling rust free Series 1 Alpine chassis. A California car its entire life. VIN#B9001065. The body is in excellent condition with just a few minor dents. I had intended to part out the body panels, in an attempt to get rid of it. The car still has steering components and running...
  2. Y

Sunbeam Alpine Body Panels

I'd much rather sell the car whole, and not destroy a car that could be potentially returned to the road. I'm open to any offers on the entire chassis. Jeff
  3. Y

Sunbeam Alpine Body Panels

I have a SI parts car that is essentially just a complete body. Its a CA car without rust and 100% straight. I'm not sure what to do with it, but was thinking of cutting and selling the body panels. I have access to plasma cutter and lift and panels could cut to your specifications. In...