• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by wendmd91

1. W

Sunbeam Alpine / Tiger sheet metal NY

Front valance and white door are sold. Possible delivery to Spring Carlisle in April for sheet metal...
  2. W

Deleting a thread

If it would be beneficial I could list the selling price when marking items sold? I am less interested in getting top dollar and more interested in getting these parts back out to someone in need (and also out of my shop). Frankly the time it would take me to try and research everything here...
  3. W

Deleting a thread

Thanks for the replies all! Just wanted to be sure I wasn’t missing anything when I got that notification. Glad I can help out some members by getting some parts back out into the wild.
  4. W

Drums, backing plates, bearing retainers

Drums, backing plates, and bearing retainers all sold.
  5. W

Deleting a thread

Ok thank you! I had a notification that one of my sold classifieds was deleted and there was a message saying to please delete the threads as items sell. I tried to do that but couldn’t find a way so I started to reply that a given item was sold. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing...
  6. W

Deleting a thread

Ok I see those options on my reply post however on my original post it doesn’t need give me the delete option. I can’t delete the whole thing...
  7. W

Deleting a thread

How do you delete a thread? I’ve looked and can’t seem to find anything on the thread posting. It’s probably staring me right in the face and I can’t see it. Thanks!
  8. W

Wiper motors

WIper motor in plastic sold.
  9. W

Heater fan and defroster parts

One heater blower fan tried on a battery and does work. 2 plastic heater vents. One metal defroster duct. 3 defroster trim pieces. Make an offer on one or all. Located in zip 14025. I’m not a sunbeam guy. Going through a collection and will be listing more soon.
  10. W

Wiper arms and parts

4 wiper arms (3) marked made in England (1) trico 2 pairs of cowl vent covers Bag of wiper arm mount/pivots, bezels, nuts, and spacers. Make an offer on one piece or all. Located in zip 14025. I’m not a sunbeam guy. Going through a collection and will be listing more soon.
  11. W

Jacks

Three jacks. All are of different lengths. See pictures. Lug wrenches have been sold, jacks only. Make an offer on one or all. Located in zip 14025. I’m not a sunbeam guy. Going through a collection and will be listing more soon.
  12. W

Traction bars

One pair of traction bars (appear fairly complete) One bar of traction bar arms only. Appear to have been cleaned and painted at some point. Make an offer on one piece or all. Located in zip 14025. I’m not a sunbeam guy. Goin* through a large collection and will be listing more soon.
  13. W

Drums, backing plates, bearing retainers

2 drums 2 backing plates 3 bearing retainers Appear to have been cleaned up and painted at some point. Make an offer on one piece or all. Located in zip 14025. I’m not a sunbeam guy. Going through a large collection and will list more soon.
  14. W

Box lots of steering, suspension, brake parts

I’ll send you a message with what I have.
  15. W

Box lots of steering, suspension, brake parts

Send me a picture and I’ll gladly take a look through.