• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Warren's latest activity

• Warren
    Warren replied to the thread Heater Valve.
    I have 2 or 3 of the later valves that show nicely. If someone has cut them apart it'd be nice to know if it's rubber or other failing...
  • Warren
    Warren replied to the thread Hardtop color?.
    A Tiger owner had a glass shop in North Hollywood/Burbank. He did movie car screens with special lens apertures. I have tried to get...
  • Warren
    It's resale black on my car, Or has it been put that way. One day when I decide to drive in those 50% rainy days I may put one on . But...
  • Warren
    Warren replied to the thread Lots of bits.
    That sounds fine ok Puff4. Robert S. is the guy in Canada who is has work in Asia that involves the spun small diameter fan pulleys etc...
  • Warren
    Here's a few more parts . The hard to find small buttons for the hard top clamps are available either for sale or free to a person that...
    • 1711301665404889831288092151235.jpg
  • Warren
    Warren replied to the thread Side to side wheel base.
    I had a Tiger that was close to 3/4 off on the 86 " wheelbase. As fate would have it that was the side that didn't have an SV front...
  • Warren
    Warren replied to the thread S-III windshield chrome trim.
    That's because all stainless steel is not created equally. Put most in a Marine environment and you'll see. It's amazing though that...
  • Warren
    Warren replied to the thread Azure blue series IV GT.
    I would be a little more harsh on the bean counters. Although with the marked spots in old parking lots blue carpet was at risk at every...
  • Warren
    Craigslist has a requirement for a price. Don't be like the guy that asked for one of Eric's Delrin steering wheel hubs for 25 dollars...
  • Warren
    Several jacks pictured blanking plates and a plethora of not pictured items. Tiger NOS balast resistor. 3 of the Dzus fasteners for the...
    • PXL_20240323_213438731.jpg
    • PXL_20240310_185530045.jpg
    • PXL_20240310_185503134.jpg
  • Warren
    Black top in the sun is tough, especially given the no insulation and patch of sound deadening material. I suppose the white color on...
  • Warren
    Warren replied to the thread Jack handle clip.
    Maybe you'll get lucky and find the bondo worms in the old holes. How many do you need?
  • Warren
    Warren replied to the thread There's no accounting for ______..
    The hits just keep on coming. Sorry not a Sunbeam and a new title of " Just because you can do it... Doesn't mean you should...
    • Screenshot_20240310-081325.png
  • Warren
    Warren replied to the thread Nice '66 Alpine on Craigslist....
    Value of personalizations.. Case in point... Black GT Tiger sold several times... Every time it was back to Dale or others becoming...
  • Warren
    Warren replied to the thread Nice '66 Alpine on Craigslist....
    "If considering one of these this is one of the best examples available" Sounds like the seller is kin to PT Barnum...