• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Warren's latest activity

• Warren
    Warren replied to the thread Hard Top Side Window Buttons.
    It would be interesting to know the best way to get those stupid little steel roll pins out. I would bet that they rust themselves in...
  • Warren
    I sent off a later version of the hood pull it had a slightly cracked shaft section. A large number of cars got the hood pull with the...
  • Warren
    After checking on the results of guys who made MK2 grills , fiberglass AC housings it was quickly learned how fickle owners can be. One...
  • Warren
    It's tough to remember everything. I was really thinking about the B post wide and narrow parts but the buttons were on the move on...
  • Warren
    Tags on rear end were for ratio .
  • Warren
    Warren replied to the thread Diff oil.
    All that said the Lucas oil is what I've used.
  • Warren
    I put a shiny brass key in the GL5 oil. I left it in there for over a year, and it looked like the day I put it in. Don't miss the "Oil...
  • Warren
    Tigers don't have a hole on the passenger side. There's a removable plate on the driver's side for adjustment of shift linkage. I...
  • Warren
    While on the subject... Every pump I have bought is a pile of crap. I finally put a long tube through the boot vent hole into the rear...
  • Warren
    Warren replied to the thread Gas Tank Repair/Sealant.
    There's more information on forums then you can shake a gas tank at If I had a dollar for every posting going back to the small CT 90...
  • Warren
    That's the only set or repop LAT pie wheels I've seen on a car. If you zoom in the pie spokes aren't curved where they meet the...
  • Warren
    Warren replied to the thread Gas Tank Repair/Sealant.
    Maybe we can still buy MEK in Las Vegas for a stripper, paint not a dancer named Mek
  • Warren
    Warren replied to the thread Rootes Refurbed Radio.
    There's quite often a Bendix Sapphire I that was as common as the VW beetle. The same radio and most importantly knobs. In 67.5 they...
    • Screenshot_20240402-065149.png
  • Warren
    Warren replied to the thread Roll-bar plans & specs?.
    Down to the floor means a forward facing passenger side strut . That strut impedes significantly with the passenger side. If you've seen...
  • Warren
    Warren replied to the thread Roll-bar plans & specs?.
    Apparently the show bars get you in to track events. As the OP said it's looks and a place to hang a shoulder harness. CAT allegedly...