• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by toolsnob

1. T

Series II Replacement Fuel Tank

Hi, We have a nice series 2 that needs a new gas tank. Current tank looks to have been patched multiple times and inside is rusted. One of the patches has started to leak and I would like to see what my options are. The only tanks I can find online are later model. More interested if anyone...
  2. T

demystifying Stromberg carburetors (resources for newbies)

I highly recommend Alpine Innovations Weber Kit. The kit arrived quickly, very easy to install and was instant improvements over the dual strombergs. If you ever need tech support Jerome will call or email very quickly. I don't have mpg comparisons (and I really don't care, I don't driver the...