• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Slainte's latest activity

• Slainte
    Slainte reacted to jumpinjan's post in the thread Finished 1967 Alpine bucket seats with Like Like.
    I finished upholstering the 1967 Sunbeam Alpine bucket seats this morning. The owner Brian Shults (TippCity OH) will be here for a...
  • Slainte
    Slainte reacted to Beuford's post in the thread New Owner with Like Like.
    Fulfilled one of my teenage dreams and finally purchased an Alpine. It’s a ’64 Series IV GT with only 35K original miles on it. It sat...
  • Slainte
    Slainte replied to the thread Looking for a boot Luggage Rack..
    There are a couple of generic bolt-ons on Amazon. You might try a search for one that would fit a Miata, then adjust as needed. There's...
  • Slainte
    Slainte reacted to ernestovumbles's post in the thread Watercolor Sunbeam with Like Like.
    I was gifted this amazing watercolor painting of my Sunbeam today from the prior owner. The artist who created it is a regular at the...