• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by SDuncan

1. S

My good friend Chuck Ingram

I had the opportunity to meet Chuck and Ollie a number of years ago as the passed through Regina. They were such nice people. I will miss his advice and humour on here.
  2. S

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Nick!
  3. S

Tis the season

Santa managed to bring some decent weather here. It was -49C with the wind yesterday and just below freezing today. I will take that gift for Christmas. Merry Christmas to all!
  4. S

Late series front cross-member

Al, I will check with my friend down here. I am pretty sure he has one.
  5. S

V6 Jose in Hospital

I'm glad to hear you are feeling better, Jose.
  6. S

V6 Jose in Hospital

Kind thoughts and prayers to you, Jose on a speedy recovery.
  7. S

Wanted '77 F10 brake master cylinder

Well, so far I am only able to find the MC with the reservoirs. The eternal blackhole in my garage seems to have consumed the other one.:mad: Mr. Knightowl had expressed interest in that one first, so he has first dibs. If not, Bill Mohr is next up. I'd like $60 for it and I will send it...
  8. S

My apologies for the slow response. I am working nights this weekend, so literally working 12+hrs, go home to sleep for a few hours and do it all over again.
  9. S

I found the one with the reservoirs. I know I have another one yet, in a box, I just haven't found the right box yet. I will post when I have found it.
  10. S

I think I have a couple, one with reservoirs and one without. I can check when I get home tonight to know for sure.
  11. S

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday, Nick! Celebrate in style!
  12. S

What should I do?

There is an Alpine for sale in Montana that has a 340 in it. The guy is asking something like $11000 for it and it has been for sale for a long time. Perhaps it is worth that to the seller and possibly to some buyer, but I think with swaps like that you shrink the pool of people interested in...
  13. S

Sorry about that guys...

I'm not a computer guy, so all I got from that was that it broke and you did apt of work to fix it. Thanks for your effort. I was starting to go through withdrawls.
  14. S

Sunbeam meet in So.Cal.

Jim, I hope you are able to find someplace up here where the ground isn't still covered with snow. If you need a place to park your Alpine while you are up here, I can make room.
  15. S

Sunbeam get together

As an honorary member of the Arizona Chapter and a V6 owner, I wish I had the means to get there for this event. I enjoyed meeting Jose, Kelly, Nick and others at Jim Dimond's last year. It would be nice to renew acquaintances. I look forward to photos a d a report of the festivities.