• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by ruedikuhn

1. R

lots of parts: wire wheels, motor, Zenith Carbs,lots more

wire wheels 5 pcs ,4 front spindles, 5 wing nuts $250.- center Console needs tlc,lots of it. $ 40.- original steel rims $ 10.- early Hardtop no glass,no liner...
  2. R

V6 Conversion Items

Hi, i am interested in your conversion parts.
  3. R

Looking for a series 1-2 hardtop

did you find one yet? i have 2 in the parts section. Still available.
  4. R

Early series hardtop, 1600 cc short block,radiator expansions chamber with thermostat housing

shell only glass is broken. short block spun bearing, needs rebuild.
  5. R

Megajolt

I installed a Magajolt Ignition system. it works very nicely. Big thanks to RootesRacer for posting the advance table. that is the main reason the ignition works so well. Ruedi
  6. R

Toyota Prius brake master cylinder?

here is todays project. i installed a Brake master cylinder. from a 84 ford curier. it fits evem with the strombergs. i did not use the spacer. the mc has 3/4 bore and 1 1/4 stroke. the outlets are a funky threat m10- 1.25 the more common one is m10-1.00. therefor it was impossible to find a...
  7. R

Front Brake Rotor

I am trying to do the same thing. replace my front rotors. first i wanted to change over to vented disks. i found Nissan 1978 200sx. they are the same height, the bolt holes would need to be elongated and i am not sure there is enough metal left. nissan bolt circle is 95mm alpine 85mm hub on...
  8. R

1966 V Exhaust Clamp

clamp Hi Jim, did you get this clamp? also did you get the heater bezel? i have both. the bezel would be in no better shape than the one in your picture. so if you just need one,yes i do have it. if you need a nice one, sorry cant help you. Ruedi
  9. R

Turn signal arm

Yes that is exactly like mine and i was working on mine today. so memory is pretty fresh. if you need more info let me know. i am looking at it again tomorrow. Ruedi
  10. R

Turn signal arm

I got the same switch in my SV I do Have the same switch you are looking for, in my S V. pull back is the hibeam flasher. horn is in the steering wheel. my car is a European model maybe that is the divergence. look on European e-bay sites. UK, Germany. Ruedi
  11. R

Sorry about that guys...

Thanks for working so hard,to get it back. Ruedi Kuhn
  12. R

Spring for clutch master 5/8

i need the internal spring for a Lockheed clutch master cylinder 5/8". Ruedi
  13. R

Spring for clutch master 5/8

i need the internal spring for a Lockheed clutch master cylinder 5/8". Ruedi
  14. R

Parting out my project SV + aftermarket stuff

do you still have the rear leaf springs? thanks ruedi