• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by rrpierc

1. R

Sunbeam 2000 build

Are you welding up stainless steel or plain sheet metal? If anyone needs a complete pair of original tanks in great condition with crossover tube I have a set!
  2. R

Sunbeam 2000 build

I'm thinking of putting in C5 front and rear. Just have to make sure the minimum width will fit. As a side note my alpine 5 is running a supercharged 13b with dual webbers.
  3. R

Sunbeam 2000 build

I still need to find a complete convertible top for a alpine 5. You know of any available?
  4. R

Sunbeam 2000 build

You can buy a 19 gal circle track tank on amazon. put mine in the trunk just in front of the spar tire. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CN97ST7R/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1