• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by racerguy99

1. R

Speedometer cable end not square with gearbox

I found this listing. It was an auction and I'm not sure if he/they have another "in stock", but the picture looks correct. https://sunbeamtigerparts.com/listing/new-sunbeam-tiger-speedometer-cable/
  2. R

15 inch Rims

I had Dunlop Direzza 205/50-15 on mine. They worked and looked great.
  3. R

Nice Series II for sale - SOLD 6/4/21

Yep. IL house is sold, too. Moved all my stuff here last week.
  4. R

Car is sold, as of 6/4/2021.
  5. R

Contact info needed

Yes. Thanks. Problem is solved.
  6. R

Contact info needed

My move to Iowa is on. Anybody have the contact info (phone or email) for Tom W, the parts guy in Orland Park IL? Apparently, I just lost his card. He was here last week and we need to complete our transaction this week... It's packed away somewhere, but can't find it. Gary
  7. R

Series II wheels

No interest yet. Price is dropped to $150. OBO I'm moving and don't need these anymore. Want/need 'em? Shoot me an offer...
  8. R

Series II gas tank

Came in a donor car. No dents or obvious holes. Internal condition is unknown. I'd think its worth at least $100... Shipping may be a problem, but it's on the buyer. Local pick up would be best (near Chicago - zip 60466).
  9. R

Series II wheels

Four good, stock 13" steel wheels, which came on a Series II. Cleaned, sandblasted and primed. $200 obo, + shipping/boxing (~ $30/ea?).
  10. R

These were on a roller car I used, to build my V8 ThunderPine. Never drove on them. They look fine, but need blasting. No tires. Give me a zip code and on Monday, I'll bet a quote on shipping them to ya.
  11. R

How many wheels per box?
  12. R

Sure. What are they worth to you? I have four. I'm near Chicago, and shipping would be expensive. You can pick 'em up.
  13. R

Hello all New here WTB ALPINE

I've still got mine, but I'm near Chicago... Less than $10k http://forum.sunbeamalpine.org/index.php?threads/nice-series-ii-for-sale-price-negotiable-needs-to-go-soon.28413/
  14. R

My daughter, and grand kids ( Parkersburg, IA 30 minutes south) would not want me to sell it, but I could use the cash...
  15. R

Greene. Just a bit south of Charles City. The gravel Iowa uses makes a silt film unlike I've ever seen.