• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Outspokin

1. O

Rear glass for early hardtop

Series II Hardtop Glass Hey, I need one too - if they don't go too high. I was going to make a form and warm some Lexan over it otherwise...
  2. O

Early series conversion kit-rear shocks

Rear Shock Kit What does one of the shock kits consist of?
  3. O

SII Battery Box and valance...

Got Parts Now Thanks for the replies folks; I'm back on track for putting my SII back together again.
  4. O

SII Battery Box and valance...

Does anyone know of a lead for a replacement battery box for a series 2 Alpine? If not, what's the typical fix for a rotted out box? I have a great 62 body, until you look in the hole behind the seat. I still need a front lower valance too; the original owner must have enjoyed trying to run...
  5. O

Alpine Lower Valance

Thanks for your response; I could'nt see an obvious difference, and that explains it. Much appreciated!
  6. O

Alpine Lower Valance

Can anyone tell me what is the difference between the SI-III Alpine front valances, and later models?
  7. O

Series II Front Valance

New to the forum, but just starting to rebuild a SII Alpine and really need a good front valance... has anyone got any leads?