• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Mappleton

1. M

Series V Parts in Edmonds, WA 98020

This is the "Free to a Good Home" section. I'm not looking to ship but I can drop off at the UPS store if you want to have them package and ship.
  2. M

Series V Parts in Edmonds, WA 98020

I've got a box of parts in need of a home! All Series V Alpine parts Cranksaft Camshaft Aluminum oil pan Valve Covers Head w valvesDifferential - has good ring and pinion, side gears Starter Alternator Carbs Intake Oil Pump Fuel Pump & probably a few more things. I's like them all to go together
  3. M

SERIES V Front Hub

Honestly I have no idea where to price them and would mostly just be happy to have them out of the shop.
  4. M

1725 Engine or Cylinder head

Not sure if you’re still looking... I’m in WA and have a cylinder head. Came off a runner 25 years ago but I don’t remember how it ran or anything. Let me know if you’re still needed one.
  5. M

1725 Head or Maybe Motor Wanted

I’ve got a decent head, came off a running engine about 25 years ago and has been on the shelf. I’d probably go through it before bolting it on though. If you’re interested I’ll pull it out and take some pics.
  6. M

SERIES V Front Hub

I have a couple! I expect shipping might be pricey though, they’re heavy.