• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by KenDemp

1. KenDemp

Rapier drop head

Bring a Trailer picked this one up: http://bringatrailer.com/2015/01/03/lhd-1959-sunbeam-rapier-ii/?corder=asc#comments
  2. KenDemp

alpine on e bay

CR, Congrats on your new baby. May I suggest taking this same post and starting a brand new thread in the "Stock Alpine" or even the "General Chit-Chat" section. You will get many more views, and likely a good reply to your question. Best of luck with your new car!!
  3. KenDemp

Funky Tiger Clone

You might want to check on shipping charges. You might be surprised how affordable it is. I had a Falcon shipped from San Antonio to Mass last fall for $850, and fuel is a lot cheaper right now.
  4. KenDemp

My sons 53 Meteor

That's pretty cool! Can you get the panels for that, or did you have to fabricate them?
  5. KenDemp

2.8 Bellhousing

I still have a bell housing... and a MII V6 for that matter if anyone is looking.
  6. KenDemp

1962 ser. 2 for sale 3900,obo

The link: http://newyork.craigslist.org/wch/cto/4629738078.html Pretty car, good luck selling
  7. KenDemp

Rear differential

Hi Folks! I need to check in more often! The diff is indeed a SV differential. I can't speak to the compatibility, but from the replies here, I assume it's not compatible with SII. George, I assume you are talking about an email to the Rootes spares folks? I never got an email from...
  8. KenDemp

Rear differential

Sold the hubs and axles off the rear end. That leaves only the differential with any potential value. I have to bring what's left to the scrap yard, and I will likely do that next weekend, 8/23, so speak up soon if it's something you need or think you might need. I will listen to any offers...
  9. KenDemp

4 lug Rear End and Front Hubs SV-- make an offer

Mostly sold -- see new listing
  10. KenDemp

4 lug Rear End and Front Hubs SV-- make an offer

I was going to do a 4 lug conversion, but then I didn't. I have a SV rear end and front hubs for sale. They are just taking up space in the shed, and I would prefer to see them go to someone who will put them to good use. Make me an offer. I am in Western Mass, so remember to take freight into...
  11. KenDemp

2.8 Conversion Parts

Wow, Rich, you have been doing some research! I still have my V6 and associated parts for sale if anyone is motivated by Rich's post and wants to deal with a SAOCA member. Ken
  12. KenDemp

1965 Tiger series 1 on Ebay Classifieds for $29.999.00

It's back! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Other-Makes-SUNBEAM-TIGER-SUNBEAM-TIGER-SERIES-1-/251526040739?vxp=mtr
  13. KenDemp

1966 Alpine Project

Those rockers would scare me a little. This is a unibody car, so the rockers are structural. Look inside the car, along the inner rocker where the hand brake is mounted on the driver side, and the corresponding location on the passenger side. If there is rust through there, that may mean...
  14. KenDemp

SunBeam Alpine series 3 1525cc

Al If you go to see this car, note that there is an SV there too. Check the facebook photos of all the cars/trucks up for sale and scroll way down. It's stored outside, and likely wouldn't be good for anything but parts. A man of your expertise should be able to tell its value in no time...
  15. KenDemp

Good project car

If you look at the Facebook link, there is another Alpine, SV it looks like. Might be a good parts car for someone Facebook.com/orionsattic and scroll down to the car pics. Or try https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.626356987445493.1073741872.190733284341201&type=1