• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Jon'67Alpine

1. J

Best place for parts?

Thank you all for your input thus far. I'm starting to make some progress and have found a few parts. I need to first get the car road worthy(brakes etc) so I can get it home. It is taking up room in a mechanics garage 3 hrs from my home. Once I get it here, I will have a bit more time to tinker...
  2. J

Best place for parts?

I just purchased a '67 Alpine that has been stored for the last 20 years. I plan to restore the car, but I'm having a hard time locating parts. I went to the local auto parts store and the guy behind the counter practically laughed at me. Any suggestions would be very helpful and greatly...