• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Jimm

1. J

WANTED: Quarter Light base/finisher for GT interior left side

Looking for this chrome piece that mounts under the fixed quarter window
  2. J

WANTED: Quarter Light base/finisher for GT interior left side

I need a good used left side quarter light base/finisher for an SV with GT interior. Please respond if you have an extra to sell
  3. J

Wipac Back Up Light Wanted

Thank you to all who responded. I got the part I need
  4. J

Shipping from the UK is very expensive these days. I'd rather get one from a US seller, spend the money on the part and not the post
  5. J

I need back up lights for my Tiger. Looking for at least one correct Wipac S210A R66 light to pair up with the one I have. If you have a pair that is better than mine I’ll look at that too. Please let me know if you have one or two to sell
  6. J

S3 & SV parts

From the SV, do you have: headlight rims front and rear bumpers soft top frame
  7. J

Different Tiger Tachs

That 7000 RPM tach is a Series V Alpine tach modified for 8 cyl use. It looks to me like the face of the tach has the "8 Cyl" glued on
  8. J

Pre-Purchase Inspection

I am looking at purchasing a modified Alpine / Alger in the Sacramento, CA area. Does anyone have a recommendation for a shop or individual who could do a pre-purchase inspection on my behalf? If I have posted this to the wrong forum, moderator please move it to the appropriate one Thanks, -Jim