• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by jarhead78

1. J

Chassis Plate for late series ll

I would like to see if it possible if you could get me some hint or advise to getting to start rebuilt my 1961 Alpine s2, as I mention early I new to this, I 'm not a mechanic, engineer or sheet metal person. I know it is alot, to ask but like all the help, to do a good job as you did on your car.
  2. J

Chassis Plate for late series ll

I like your picture , I'm new at this and just got a 1961 Sunbeam Apline II, would like to restore it, but done know where to start. Like the engine, transmission and rear axle, what would fit on it. I like your set up, what type of engine do you have. As said I'm a new to this and wanting to...