• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by Deacon Blues

1. D

Gas tank cleaning

cleaning gas tank Vinegar. Mind you have to buy lots but it really works
  2. D

Wiper arm removal

wiper arm Thanks I will give that a shot
  3. D

Wiper arm removal

How do you remove the wiper arms from the post on a series V ? I see the clip but don't know how it must be moved for detachment? Any wisdom would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. D.:cool:
  4. D

Advice please

advice...for what its worth.. Hi Andrew. I have a 67 in pretty good shape that I picked up fairly reasonably. My game plan is to have it functional and reliable and looking pretty good, within a budget. I plan to drive it and enjoy it and keep it maintained. I had thoughts about overspending...
  5. D

Intake/exhaust gasket

Thanks for the info. I didn't really want to make one. D.
  6. D

Intake/exhaust gasket

Where can I find an intake/exhaust gasket for a 1725?...or is this a make one yourself application?:cool:
  7. D

Overdrive issues

Overdrive :cool:Im new to all this. Where can one get an overdrive for a series 5? (I would do my own drive shaft) Thanks
  8. D

What wheels fit?

:cool:Hi all. Somewhere on the forum.. I don't know where, someone was wondering about 14x7 wheels with the correct offset that would fit a series 5. I have a set from an early Porsche 912 or 914 and they fit great. Negative offset of about 1" gets the rear wheel tight but not interfering the...
  9. D

What wheels fit?

Hi all. Somewhere on the forum.. I don't know where, someone was wondering about 14x7 wheels with the correct offset that would fit a series 5. I have a set from an early Porsche 912 or 914 and they fit great. Negative offset of about 1" gets the rear wheel tight but not interfering the rear...