• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

Recent content by celerity1

1. C

1967 Alpine For Sale $8,500 OBO sold Feb 11

Excellent daily driver with new top, tires, shocks, front suspension, HD radiator, fan shroud, clutch slave cyl, brake master cyl, starter and much more. I have receipts for $4,000 plus in parts. Doesn’t burn oil. No rust, newer paint, fuel tanks resealed. As they say, “No cancer, good...
  2. C

Tires

Not having overdrive (God how I wish I did!) I sure appreciate your response. Where can one find those wheels? Are they expensive? I'm fixing up a 67 SV that's identical to the one we had while dating, honeymooning and starting a life together. It will be ready for our upcoming Golden...
  3. C

Tires

Has anyone tried a larger tire or larger wheel/tire combo so the engine isn't screaming at say 65 mph? Low end power seems plenty adequate!
  4. C

Brake light switch

stop light switch I used a thin copper washer on my new switch, seems to work fine.