• Welcome to the new SAOCA website. Already a member? Simply click Log In/Sign Up up and to the right and use your same username and password from the old site. If you've forgotten your password, please send an email to membership@sunbeamalpine.org for assistance.

If you're new here, click Log In/Sign Up and enter your information. We'll approve your account as quickly as possible, typically in about 24 hours. If it takes longer, you were probably caught in our spam/scam filter.

Enjoy.

bobbo's latest activity

• bobbo
    bobbo replied to the thread Front end Alignment.
    great Hagerty article. Have square tube and welder. new weekend project in the works. Thanks, Bob
  • bobbo
    bobbo reacted to husky drvr's post in the thread Front end Alignment with Like Like.
    Bob, I found this Hagerty article describing the use of a trammel bar for measuring Toe-in. It sounds more complicated than it is in...
  • bobbo
    bobbo replied to the thread Front caliper issue.
    Bleeder , is open and the bleed passage is clear. I'm taking it off again on Friday and will try again with the c-clamp. It seemed to...
  • bobbo
    bobbo posted the thread Front caliper issue in "Stock" Alpine.
    Installing new flex lines for the front calipers on my SV. Had the calipers off to clean and check over. All seems good except the right...
  • bobbo
    Whew! Lots to consider. John, do you have any pic's of your alignment rig in use? Steve, sending a PM. Bob
  • bobbo
    Looked at the chapter on alignment in the WSM. Yes very specific. Was hoping to get somewhat close without the procedures noted. I don't...
  • bobbo
    bobbo posted the thread Front end Alignment in "Stock" Alpine.
    With my front calipers off for checking and clean-up I decided to a little checking on the front toe-in toe-out situation. Have noticed...
  • bobbo
    bobbo replied to the thread Brakes.
    Thanks fellas for your feed-back on my rear drums. Got back at them today and all is well. Adjustment went easy nothing siezed and...
  • bobbo
    bobbo posted the thread Brakes in "Stock" Alpine.
    Opened up my rear drum brakes today. They don’t appear the same as the WSM shows on pages K1 12 and 13. Looking for the manual...
    • image.jpg
    • D674D59B-15F5-4782-B424-D61A6E9F5636.jpeg
  • bobbo
    bobbo reacted to Campervanman's post in the thread Hydrodipping Dashboard with Like Like.
    not perfect - but its good enough for this year :) fortuneatly the bad bits are well hidden
  • bobbo
    Suggest you place a post in the parts wanted section of the FORUM. I'm sure someone will have spare side-window glass available. Not too...
  • bobbo
    bobbo replied to the thread Smooth Line Top.
    Love your garage. Looks just like mine, but your's is a little neater.
  • bobbo
    bobbo reacted to ernestovumbles's post in the thread Watercolor Sunbeam with Like Like.
    I was gifted this amazing watercolor painting of my Sunbeam today from the prior owner. The artist who created it is a regular at the...
  • bobbo
    bobbo replied to the thread HLM - Dashboard formica.
    check with various cabinet shops. different shops will carry a variety of manufactures products and colour samples. most will also come...